Contact Virginia by e-mail email@example.com or call 805-405-6253
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Conventional medical treatment alone has been inadequate in alleviating EBS symptoms for millions of people. However, hypnotherapy combined with conventional medical treatment produces dramatic symtom reductin and alleviation.
Facts on Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
- It is also known as spastic colon, colitis, nervous stomach, etc.
- IBS affects 15-20% of the population
- IBS is present in one of three women
- IBS is present in 40% of Fibromyalgia patients
- IBS is the second most common cited reason for missed work days
- IBS only responds to conventional treatments 25% of the time
- IBS responds 94% of the time to hypnotherapy
Reasons to consider Hypnotherapy for IBS
Hypnotherapy is not a subsitute for, but an adjunct to, conventional medical and psychological treatment.
- One-third of American adults spend a total of $13.7 billion on break-away treatments Hypnotherapy is complimentary medicine appropriate for some symptoms that haven't responded to conventional treatment.
- Viruses, germs and physical trauma are not the only considerations in patient treatment. Mind/body interactions, environment and lifestyle all play roles.
- No one disputes that the mind and body are closely linked. The connection between stress and disease is well documented.
- All hypnosis is really self-hypnosis, so there is never a loss of control. You are alert and in full control. You will hear every word.
- Any time willpower and imagination come into confict, imagination will always win. That's why willpower is not required to achieve results with hypnosis.
Our program consists of six to twelve private sessions which are scheduled two weeks apart. Clents are given a tape of each session to use at home. Some insurance companies will pay for our iBS program with a doctor's prescription
Evidence is overwhelming that IBS symptoms do respond to hypnosis. In addition to this, hypnotherapy routinely produces positive results in over 80% of IBS sufferers who use it. It has been so overwhelmingly successful for IBS symptom-alleviation that Adriane Fugh-Berman, MD, chair of the National Women's Health Network in Washington, DC, says that hypnosis should be the treatment of choice for IBS cases that have not responded to conventional therapy.
Some insurance plans will pay a portion of our Irritable Bowel Syndrome program with a doctor's prescription.
It's not magic. It's a set of scientifically proven techniques to train your mind to do what you want. Don't put off seeking the help you need. Call or email today and take the first step to symptom relief: (805) 405-6253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This is a treatment program designed to be used in conjunction with your physician/s and is not intended as a replacement for conventional medical diagnosis and treatment.